The owner of this website (“Website”) is:
TENACTA GROUP SPA UNIPERSONALE (hereinafter “TENACTA”)
Via Piemonte, 5/11 - 24052 AZZANO S. PAOLO (Bergamo) ITALY
VAT Registration and Tax ID Code: 02734150168
C.C.I.A.A. of Bergamo R.E.A. no. 318318 – Share Capital of EUR 20,640,000 fully paid in
Activities of the Website
The Website displays, publishes, promotes and distributes TENACTA Products (“Products”) under the registered trademarks “Imetec”, “Bellissima”, “Ducati by Imetec” and other registered and non-registered TENACTA brand names. The Website features various functionalities to inform Users about the Products and services offered on the Website and to facilitate the placement of orders.
For example, it is possible:
- To register with the Website by opening a personal account that allows access to a private area;
- To sign up for the mailing list in order to receive newsletters about the Website's initiatives;
- To participate in various promotional initiatives.
Users are required to provide truthful and accurate personal data and to update as necessary the personal data supplied during the registration process, and to read the Privacy disclaimer and Cookies disclosure regarding the processing of personal data and the rights granted to data subjects under the applicable laws and regulations for the protection of privacy.
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights
All copyrights and intellectual property rights related to the Website content (by way of example, texts, graphics, trademarks, images, user interface and other contents) as well as the selection, coordination and organisation of such content are the exclusive property of TENACTA.
The Website content is intended solely for Users and Customers. No material shall be downloaded, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed, used, reused or exploited commercially or otherwise without the written consent of TENACTA.
In case of a breach of copyright, or of any intellectual property right, including rights held by third parties, TENACTA will pursue all civil and criminal remedies available under the applicable law.
TENACTA reserves the right to eliminate, modify or update the Website and the content thereof at any time, without prior warning.
TENACTA assumes no responsibility for any interruptions or omissions in the Internet, network or hosting services related to access to the Website and does not guarantee that the Website, or the services underlying the availability or transmission of the electronic communications are free from viruses or other harmful elements.
TENACTA is not responsible for any illegal use of the corporate website or any violation of the third-party rights by Users or by third parties.
TENACTA assumes no responsibility for direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, incidental or other damages resulting from, caused by or related to the access to or use of the Website and the related content.
The User hereby acknowledges the foregoing and agrees to refrain from:
- Registering as a Customer with deliberately false or incomplete information;
- Allowing third parties to use the User's own user name or password, once they have been registered;
- Communicating any part of the Website without TENACTA's written authorisation;
- Eliminating or modifying other Users’ or TENACTA's materials or other information;
- Collecting or obtaining information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without TENACTA's express consent;
- Accessing protected or unauthorised data of the Website and hacking the system or website security mechanisms;
- Accessing web content available on the Website using any technology or means not supplied by the Website itself; modifying any part of the Website or its content;
- Bypassing, disabling or interfering with any security mechanism deployed to prevent or limit the copying of content or exceeding the imposed on the limits on use of the Website or its content.
Finally, the User to indemnify and hold harmless TENACTA or another associated company from and against any third-party legal actions, claims or complaints and the related damages and fees, including legal fees, arising from or connected with any irregular and/or unlawful use of the Website and/or its content.
Protection of privacy
For more information about how the Website and TENACTA collect and process personal data and about the rights available to protect the privacy of data subjects, please see the Privacy disclaimer.
The relations between TENACTA and the User shall be governed exclusively by Italian law.